August 1, 2013

Hello and Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog! I'm so excited to start this little adventure with you guys.

This blog is a part of my effort to constantly "smell the roses". It's so easy to be caught up in routines, deadlines and the general hustle and bustle of life. I'm based in Hong Kong, a city known for its unrelenting pace of life... Everything in HK is fast, from the trains to the elevators to the checkout lady at the supermarket. It's great for efficiency but at the same time, it doesn't hurt to take a break and explore and enjoy all the amazing things around us. 

Leaving the city for hiking at beautiful Tai Long Sai Wan, HK

I hope you enjoy the upcoming posts. I've been working on some projects and am very excited to share them with you!

Stay tuned,
Yi Wei

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Welcome Back to blogging....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Uncle Peter! Hope I'll maintain posting haha. Btw, when I go to your blog Chrome keeps saying it has malware from "topblogarea.com"; you might want to check. Or maybe Chrome is too sensitive! :p

      Delete
  2. This is lovely, Yi Wei! :)
    Also, I noticed your blog's description "Observe. Absorb" are exactly the same two words I used for my blog's header. Sorry, I know this is really random!

    Chitra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chitra,

      Thanks for stopping by and for the lovely words! I'm so sorry - I do remember reading your blog at one point, but I don't remember the link any more; could you please update me? :)

      Delete