August 22, 2014

5 Things Friday: 5 Crave-Worthy Rose Gold Inspirations

It's official: I'm obsessed with rose gold... and mint, but mint deserves its own blog post later! I used to favour silver jewelry but I now find rose gold less ostentatious than gold and it goes great with warm skin tones, which is what I have. 

Slight disclaimer: I don't consider myself a fashion-worthy person, so take my fashion cravings with a pinch of salt. If you really had to classify me, I'd say I'm a classic dresser - I invest in clean, structured, classic pieces. Coming from a humble background, I haven't acquired the taste for brands so you'll probably still find me sourcing my clothes from flea markets and roadside bazaars and doing a little DIY-ing every now and then! 

To the countdown!

5. Hazeline Black Diamond ring by Anna Sheffield: I love the contrast between the delicate rose gold band and the intensity of the black Very elegant and has a tinge of goth.

4. Wonderfully delicate detailing in this Fiori fragrance by Vince Camuto:

3. Loving the romantic curls vibe and red lip here. (Fancy.com)

2. Urban Decay's Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette: What a feast of rose gold shades!

1. Movado's bold round bracelet watch: Love, love, love the minimalist face and rose gold sheen. Usually I'm a fan of watches which exhibit their inner gears and spring mechanisms, geek that I am, but I'll take this one any day. (Nordstrom)

Are you sold into rose gold yet, or do you prefer other metals? 

No comments:

Post a Comment