September 30, 2014

Porsche Design x Blackberry P'9983 launch event

Last Friday, I got invited by some girl friends to the launch event of the P'9983, a collaboration between Porsche Design and Blackberry. The launch started from 6 pm onward and was graced by local pop star Andy Hui - which I sadly missed. When I turned up close to 8 pm, the place was buzzing with people and beats from the DJ - a great club-like atmosphere, perfect for Friday night.

hong kong, yi wei lim, yiweilim, yiwei lim, yi wei lim blog, porsche, porsche design, porsche design hong kong, blackberry, bb

Getting up close and personal with the Blackberry, I'd say I do prefer its keyboard... the only other comparison I have really is my office Blackberry, which is onerous to type on. Generally speaking though, I've yet to see any feature that really makes it pop compared to the numerous smartphones crowding the market.

hong kong, yi wei lim, yiweilim, yiwei lim, yi wei lim blog, porsche, porsche design, porsche design hong kong, blackberry, bb

hong kong, yi wei lim, yiweilim, yiwei lim, yi wei lim blog, porsche, porsche design, porsche design hong kong, blackberry, bb
Guess which colour I'm digging?

Some photos:

hong kong, yi wei lim, yiweilim, yiwei lim, yi wei lim blog, porsche, porsche design, porsche design hong kong, blackberry, bb
The ladies - thanks Emily for inviting us!

hong kong, yi wei lim, yiweilim, yiwei lim, yi wei lim blog, porsche, porsche design, porsche design hong kong, blackberry, bb

hong kong, yi wei lim, yiweilim, yiwei lim, yi wei lim blog, porsche, porsche design, porsche design hong kong, blackberry, bb
Photobooth pic with an awkward angle - taken from above
All the same, it was an interesting experience - thanks Emily for inviting us! Now, if only my job entailed more fun stuff like this... (not that I don't enjoy my job :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment